- Dr. Feltis grew up on a grain farm outside of Hawarden, Saskatchewan. He played most of his minor sports and graduated from high school in Kenaston, Saskatchewan. After graduating from the University of Saskatchewan with a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy and Cell Biology, he went on to study optometry at the University of Waterloo in Ontario. He now lives in Saskatoon with his wife and sons and practices at Pinehouse Eyecare, Stonebridge Eyecare, and Warman Eyecare. Dr. Feltis takes pleasure in practicing full scope optometry, with special interests in contact lenses, children’s vision and ocular disease prevention.
Posts by Dr. Feltis :
- Is Laser Eye Surgery Painful?, Posted on in Eye Health
- Can an Optometrist do LASIK Surgery?, Posted on in LASIK Surgery
- When Is Eye Pain An Emergency?, Posted on in Eye Health
- What is Better For Myopia Control: Glasses or Contact lenses?, Posted on in Children's eye health & Eye conditions & Myopia control
- 5 Advantages of Prescription Sunglasses, Posted on in Eye Health & Sunglasses