- Dr. Laforge was born and raised in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. He attended the University of Saskatchewan and received a bachelor’s degree in Physiology in 2009 before moving on to the University of Waterloo School of Optometry where he received his Doctor of Optometry degree in 2013. After practicing in North Battleford for 3 years, Dr. Laforge is excited to be back in Saskatoon at Broadway Eyecare, Warman Eyecare and Stonebridge Eyecare. He enjoys practicing full scope optometry and continuing his lifelong learning as vision science advances. He is also very interested in promoting optometry worldwide and ensuring that the most under-privileged receive the care that they need. He has experience providing eye care in several developing countries in Central America and Africa, and continues to strive to make a difference going forward. He enjoys travel, spending time at the lake, canoeing, skiing and being active in many sports around the city.
Posts by Dr. Laforge :
- How Long is an Eye Prescription Valid?, Posted on in Eye Health
- Are Visine Eye Drops Bad for Your Eyes?, Posted on in Eye Health
- Do Cataracts Have to be Ripe to be Removed?, Posted on in Cataracts & Eye conditions & Eye Health
- What Are Scleral Contact Lenses?, Posted on in Contact lenses & Eye Health